- Nolasco’s Quest for 1,000 K’s: Padres at Marlins Game 1 PreviewPosted 14 days ago
- Marlins Minors Player of the Week 6/16-6/22Posted 18 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins @ GiantsPosted 22 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins @ DiamondbacksPosted 25 days ago
- Revitalized Marlins offense win series against Cards at home.Posted 25 days ago
- Help Send Stanton to the Home Run DerbyPosted 28 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins vs CardinalsPosted 28 days ago
- Marlins reinstate Giancarlo Stanton from DLPosted 32 days ago
- Series Preview: Marlins vs BrewersPosted 32 days ago
- Marlins Minor League Player of the Week 6/2-6/8Posted 32 days ago
Write for us
If you have any questions or comments, please fill out our contact form.
Interested in a chance to publish your thoughts to a worldwide audience?
We’re looking for people who have a passion for baseball. Anyone is welcome to apply — whether you’re completely new to writing or a former ESPN analyst.
Why write for us?
LARGE AUDIENCE – Founded in February 2012, Marlins Country has rapidly grown to be the largest Marlins network online. Over the year
s, we have grown from a humble little blog to a wide-range mainstream media source for the latest news, rumors & opinions about our Marlins
FLEXIBLE – We have our slow days, too. Sometimes our writers post a few articles a day, other times they post a few articles a month. This is more of a hobby than a career, so you aren’t overloaded with more deadlines than you currently have. You can work around your current schedule. We encourage quality over quantity – so you can write whenever you feel inspired.
SOCIAL - We’re all over Facebook & Twitter, and we can be found almost anywhere else on the web. We are proud to be part of the Baseball Bloggers Association as well as part of the MLB Nation network. We are also on Buzztap, Locker Pulse, Sports Overdose and more. With all of these guys sharing our content, you can be sure to reach people across the world.
PROMOTE FROM WITHIN – If you prove yourself dedicated & passionate about writing, you’ll be at the top before you know it! With our promote from within policy, you’ll be considered for that position before we look for others to help out. Please note that our staff are volunteers, as this is a fan-made network.
Think you’re ready to write for us? Here’s our requirements.
- You must be 14 or older
- You must have proper grammar
- Plagiarism is not allowed
- Keep your work appropriate (no strong language, nudity, gore, etc)
I meet all requirements, now what? Click here to continue.